Personal Construct Psychology for Coaching & Consulting
17-20 May 2018
This programme is designed for people working as coaches or consultants in organisations who would like to find out more about PCP and the constructivist approach.
- discover and learn more about key aspects of PCP philosophy, theory and practice
- explore new ways to work with personal, professional, and organisational change
- examine our personal understandings of our role as coaches and consultants
- experiment creatively with ideas of personal meaning-making, core values, and beliefs
- develop alternative understandings and approaches to change and ‘resistance’ to change
- practice and develop a range of skills to lead and support constructive conversations with individuals and in teams
- develop new insights into working with creatively with individuals, groups, and systems
The full details are here
See what the recent participants say about the programme: “The Voice of the Participants” on Vimeo
Our programmes are facilitated by leading figures in the world of Personal Construct Psychology who have rich experience in their specialist fields, and who enjoy the challenge of constructivist teaching.
Our pedagogic approach aims to be true to the spirit of PCP, emphasising exploration and collaboration, dialogue and conversation, critical inquiry, and practical experimentation.
In collaboration with our PCP colleagues around the world, we aim to be as responsive as we can to the ideas, needs and interests of the emerging PCP community worldwide.
The Lab programmes are based in the lovely hills just outside Padua, in Residenza San Marco, a beautiful old monastery, dating from 1443, nestled in the lovely thermal town of Monteortone. The town of about 2500 inhabitants is 3km from Abano Terme, a delightful leafy spa resort, which describes itself as “dedicated to rest and relaxation”.
Immersed in the green of the Euganean Hills, the residence adjoins a historically important church, the Santuario della Madonna della Salute di Monteortone with its picturesque exterior and well-preserved frescoes. Still home to a small group of Salesian priests, the atmosphere is peaceful and reflective.
The teaching rooms and residential accommodation overlook a lovely cloistered garden. Bedrooms are simple and comfortable with ensuite facilities, and the good home-cooked food and wine are typical of the region. We also have access to the neighbouring spa hotel Mamma Margherita which has a pool and spa treatment facilities.
How to get to Residenza San Marco
Immersed in the green of the Euganean Hills and located just 14 km west of Padua, our Lab home is easy to reach by car.
There are train and bus services from Venice and Padua. We will be able to advise and help with transport arrangements for international visitors.
We are close to many tourist destinations including Padua, Venice, Verona, Vicenza, Garda lake and Dolomites, so we hope our programmes might fit well into a longer stay in Italy.